MONDAY BEAUTY; Bourjois treats!


Hello lovelies! 
Over the past weekend I was asking for a good budget friendly bronzer on twitter (using the #bbloggers on a Sunday) and loads of people recommended me this Bourjois boronzer! 
So, I went to my local Boots, and to my surprise, it was on offer, big yay for me, I love a bargain! (If you can't tell! So! 
I got Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder for £7.99 and the next item half price!
I'm yet to use the bronzer due to the fact, my makeup brushes are being washed, and are currently getting dry, Hate waiting around! Dry my pretties! -DRY!- Hiss!
The smell for some reason doesn't remind me of chocolate, it's not a bad smell, smells sweet and yummy, the colour payoff is lovely! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it!
It has flecks of gold glitter, to give your skin a sun kissed glow, trust me, here in the gloomy UK, we NEED it! I love the look of glowing skin.
I also enjoy the way it closes! am I the only one?! Ha! :)


I also picked up the Rouge Edition Lipstick in "Fuchsia Graffiti" half price! was £7.99 so was around £3.99? and oh myy! the colour is a dream! so creamy, so soft, so lovely! not patchy! so smooth! everything I want in a lipstick! The packaging is so sleek! I need to try more! The colour is a deep pink, the collection is amazing, I think I need them all! 


Have you seen anything you like from Bourjois?


No comments:

Post a Comment